[Fredslist] Resume from friend - seeks f/t administrative/clerical position

ed ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com
Thu Jan 3 13:10:15 EST 2013

Happy New Year to all the Tribe!!

Please see below from a good friend - Janice Diaz. I can vouch for Janice's reliability, work ethic, & incredible drive. Please respond directly to Janice; her resume is attached.

JANICE DIAZ
120 West 105th Street Apt.6C ∙ New York, NY 10025
(646) 391-9374
E:  janice-1234 at hotmail.com

I'm looking to secure a full-time position in an administrative/clerical position. I have experience working in payroll, personnel, human resources, and workers' compensation departments.   I have proven efficiency in composing correspondence, meeting project deadlines while maintaining everyday office duties, researching and drafting reports, maintaining confidentiality, organizing office records, and compiling data from files.