[Fredslist] Apartment swap NYC-Amsterdam

lynda l.feld at aavisresources.com
Thu Jan 3 13:13:44 EST 2013

Hello Gotham:

Please see attached opportunity for NY-Amsterdam apartment swap this
spring/summer/fall.  This is a friend of a friend.  Please respond directly
if you are interested.

Lynda Feld

Aavis Resources

(212)753-4272 - Main Number

(646)837-8836 - Direct Line

I have a friend in Amsterdam, her name is Timna van Dam, she is a painter,
photographer and so much more. Her desire is to be for a month in New York
this summer ( at least), in the period form June - Oct.
and offers her own home in Amsterdam for an exchange. I have been to her
house, it is lovely, has a garden and the neighborhood is great.
See below a link to what she is offering.

http://www.homeforexchange.com/Netherlands/NoordHolland/58913-Comfortabel-en
-licht-appartement-nabij-park-en-centrum-Amsterdam.html

I want to ask you to send this message to people you may think are
interested.  Thank you very much in advance, Timna is a wonderful and dear
person and I hope she gets her wish, maybe with your help?