[Fredslist] Don't miss this great gotham event!!! FRIDAY!!!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Sep 17 19:13:34 EDT 2012

Gotham,

Please join me this FRIDAY, September 21 for our next Gotham Princeton networking lunch.  The lunch will be at Eno Terra in Kingston a certified Green Restaurant.  Our Fearless leader Fred Klein and his Wilbury's (although apparently Bob Dylan can't a make it) will be joining us for this event.

We are also having a dynamic presenter who will address the critical issues in the upcoming presidential election.  She is Chair of the Democratic party in Mercer County and a delegate to the Democratic Party Convention, but she will be addressing electoral issues from a non-partisan viewpoint.  It will be fascinating to hear about goings on behind-the-scenes, complete with stories about things unknown to the public.

Don't forget to tell all of your JERSEY friends!!

Please join us It's not too late to sign up. Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2607&eventType=3

Come and find out what we are about.  Gotham Networking is a premier networking organization, headquartered in NYC, with 48 different affinity groups with over 800 members.  Gotham was founded in 1997 and lives by its motto, "It's better to give than to receive but what goes around, comes around".  Please take a look at the website http://www.gothamnetworking.com/

Friday, September 21 12:30-2:00 PM
Eno Terra
4484 Rt. 27
Kingston, NJ
Cost:  $35 per person

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!

If you have attended Gotham events in the past and are interested in joining our group please let me know and we can get you the application information.

For more information, please email Suzanne, our Group Coordinator, at suzanneneilson at comcast.net<mailto:suzanneneilson at comcast.net>

Hope to see you there.

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB