[Fredslist] Thank you Janet Orozco Feller for recommending Nicky Mauro at Formula Collision

Sharon Klein sklein at skgd.net
Mon Sep 17 15:27:32 EDT 2012

As you stated, he is the place to go "period".

For my small bumper replacement — it could have been a million dollar
job.  As a gotham member I had the royal treatment.  In addition he
helped me with my inspection and was able to work with an associate
for some internal work.

Nicky is opening a second collision shop in Long Island City some time
in the next month and I would encourage everyone to give him a try.
He was reasonable and a pleasure to work with.  718 651 2143.  Pick up
and delivery may be included, which of course for hard working people
is such a plus.

Thanks Nicky.

sharon klein

sharon klein

sharon klein graphic design  | 41 union square west, suite 705 | new
york, ny 10003
  p 212.645.8163 | f 212.645.8168 | sklein at skgd.net | www.skgd.net