[Fredslist] East End Clam Bake

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Sat May 5 11:13:05 EDT 2012

Gothamites Jason Greenberg and Paul Napolitano always make a spectacular
late spring event. it is one not to be missed. Info is below:

Come Celebrate our 3rd Annual Clambake with us!

Lobsters for everyone and an amazing menu (below) co-sponsored by our
host, Oso
Restaurant at the lovely Southampton Inn!

DJ supplied by Gotham's Entertainment Extraordinaire, Norman Spizz!

Stay over and join us for breakfast Saturday morning- discounted rates
are available, on request.  Just mention that you want the
Gotham "G" rate at *631-283-6500*!!

Beautiful indoor/outdoor venue - Come play under the stars and kick off the
summer with us! Dancing, cocktails, great food - and, of
course, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT NETWORKING, GREAT FUN!!!
~
/Gotham East End/
/Clam Bake Reception/
May 18th, 2011
7:00-11:00pm
Patio
/Cocktail Hour/
Chef's Choice Hors d' Oeuvres
/Menu/
Steamed 1 Pound: Lobster with drawn butter
Steamed MusselsAND CLAMS in white wine and garlic and herbs
Sliced Ny strip with a rosemary demi reduction
BBQ chicken served in our house BBQ sauce
Herb roasted red bliss potato
Corn on the cob
Local mixed green salad balsamic vinaigrette
Creamy house cole slaw
Sliced watermelon
Assorted cookies and brownies
Coffee and Tea services
/$80per person inclusive price/
/(Liquor on own)/
*/Special Room Rate Offer/*
$199 plus tax
*Mention Gotham "G" rate*

~
All this for only $80 a person! Can't beat it!We already have strong
feedback, so just go to www.gothamnetworking.com
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/> and click on events. You will see
that May 18th has the link for you to choose and purchase.

May 18th, 2011
7:00-11:00pm
Southampton Inn - Oso  Patio
91 Hill Street, Southampton
631-283-6500

All spouses, partners, clients  and friends welcome!! Wide open party!
Make the
evening your own!

This is going to be a great event.  We are so excited about the feedback
we have been getting and are hoping to top or attendance from last year.

Also, anyone who needs a car service so they can truly relax - please
contact
Matt Silver of Ultimate Class Limo for special Gotham event rates!
Matt at ultimateclasslimo.com <mailto:Matt at ultimateclasslimo.com>
516.935.4444

Looking forward to seeing you in Southampton!!!!