[Fredslist] CRM softwaer

NICOLAS ULLMANN nicolas_ullmann at hotmail.com
Sat May 5 10:49:24 EDT 2012

Good day along the Network!

For a specific project in B2B service industry (coaching, consulting), I am looking for the best possible CRM softwear.

My needs are: customizable marketing and sales overall automation, allowing to issue reports. I will also need a provider that has a customer service support and help desk. I would prefer to use a web based softwear, unless otherwise advised.

Can you help and advise me on which softwear to use and what monthly / yearly fee is requires?

Thank you for your time and support.

Warm regards,

Nicolas Ullmann
347 349 6035