[Fredslist] RE: 2/2: An opportunity to sponsor or attend first-of-its-kind LGBTQ oriented Legal Program

Willa France poetadmiral at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 9 12:31:48 EST 2012

LGBTQ Collaborative Professionals of NYC and the New York Assoc. of
Collaborative Professionals jointly present a one-day conference titled "The
Value of Collaborative Practice for LGBTQ Families and Relationships."
February 2, 2012; Scandinavia House, 58 Park Ave. NYC;
Registration 8:30 am; Conference 9:00 am - 6:00 pm; Registration fee: $250
breakfast and lunch included. Reception following conference.
The program will focus on educating and enlightening participants of the
needs, complexities and challenges that face the LGBTQ community and how the
Collaborative model can address these issues. This training is particularly
relevant as our understanding of "family" continues to expand and be
redefined in light of recent legislation legalizing same sex marriage in New
York. It promises to be a personal and in depth presentation. Interested
professionals of all disciplines (with or without Collaborative experience)
are invited to attend. And, sponsors will have an opportunity to explain
their services and to network with an audience of 80-100 legal, financial
and mental health professionals. Please contact
ARosmarin at nycollaborativeprofessionals.org regarding sponsorship or go to
www.nycollaborativeprofessionals.org to learn more about collaborative
practice and to register for the event. We hope to see you there.
Willa France, Gotham LGBTQ.