[Fredslist] Book Club-A Fun Read!

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 12:39:19 EST 2012

To any of you whom have not yet read this month's book club entry, What Alice Forgot, by Liane Moriarty, I urge you to pick up a copy. It took me two days to read it while recently on vacation. Its that kind of book.

And then the fun continues on January 24, when we get the opportunity to cyber-chat live with the author. I know of no other book club which gives readers direct access to the author.

Read What Alice Forgot and then join us on January 24. You'll be so glad you did.

Rona Gura