[Fredslist] Dinner Group on Tuesday, 31 January

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 13:23:14 EST 2012

NEW VENUE -- REALLY GOOD FOOD -- GREAT PRICE ($35) AND NETWORKING

The first meeting of 2012 of the Dinner Group is going to be a blast! Already 10 guests have accepted. We want more new faces and would like to see some Gotham friends riding the Circuit. Full details are as follows:

Visit the DINNER GROUP, Gotham’s only group that combines great networking with the convivial setting of dinner & drinks. Our next meeting is Tuesday, January 31, from 6-8pm.

For only $35, enjoy a three course dinner at Cucina at the MetLife Building (Park Ave/44th St). Entrees include sirloin steak, pan seared salmon and rotisserie chicken as well as vegetarian options. Soup or salad, dessert and coffee or tea included. Drinks are available on a cash basis, with beers for only $6 and wine for only $7.

The Dinner Group is an OPEN group, all are welcome. We already have RSVP’s from Gotham members and ‘fresh fish’. Please help us kick off the new year in our new venue on Tuesday, January 31.

Please register online:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2437&eventType=
(Pre-registration required, no walk-ins please).

Ken Stuart, Co-Chair
Becker, Glynn, Melamed & Muffly LLP
(212) 888-3033, kstuart at beckerglynn.com
www.beckerglynn.com