[Fredslist] re: Lasioglossum Gotham (fklein@legal.org)

Dana Charlton dcharlton at kleinzelman.com
Mon Nov 28 13:16:08 EST 2011

All of Gotham will be buzzing about it!

"Believe it or not, today's Times (bottom editorial) is reporting the
discovery and naming of a new bee species indigenous to New York City.

According to the Times: It is called Lasioglossum gotham, which makes it a
"hairy-tongued Gothamite."

As Casey Stengel once said "You can look it up"!
from Fred Klein sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry"

Dana Charlton
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue - 15th Floor
New York, NY  10022
Tel:  212-935-6020, ext. 212
Fax:  212-753-8101
email:  dcharlton at kleinzelman.com

***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any
documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the
sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

 This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.  Any unintended transmission shall not
constitute a waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements
imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice
that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax
law to which a governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***