[Fredslist] MY SON, MAX, RECENT EMERSON COLLEGE GRAD, IS LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT!

cfox62 at gmail.com cfox62 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:18:07 EST 2011

Need help with the DAY TO DAY TASKS THAT DISTRACT YOU FROM CRITICAL TIME dedicated to your business?

Name: Maxwell Fox | Project Assistant Specializing in all phases of Content Aggregation, Editing, Marketing and Development:

Writer
Editor
Content Manager
Project Coordinator

Email: maxxxfoxxx at gmail.com

Query:  Do you need responsible hands-on help with your business:

-Organizing and executing daily clerical tasks
-Contributing new marketing perspectives
-Maximizing your time

If so, please contact me asap. I work "behind the scenes" as a 360 Assistant to facilitate  WORK FLOW, MARKETING, and BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT to grow your business.

Maxwell Fox
Project Assistant
maxxxfoxxx at gmail.com

Region: NYC Metro Area (remotely - anywhere else)

Compensation: Negotiable