[Fredslist] Last Show At Opia Tonight 7:30/9:00pm

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 12:44:59 EST 2011

Hi group!

    As this will be one of our last shows before New Year's Eve, I will be singing mostly original songs with a few holiday favorites tossed into the mix.

    Next up will be a host of private holiday parties followed by the New Year's Show at Fabio Piccolo Fiore.  After that, I've got a bunch of new material to record and will aim to get it out by the Spring 2012 (but no promises).

    Thank you to all those who have come to the shows at Opia over the last 8 months...it wouldn’t have been possible, or nearly as much fun, without you!

    I hope you all have enjoyed a meaningful and fulfilling Thanksgiving and I wish you all a peaceful holiday season ahead!

 All my best,
 Marcus

OPIA
130 East 57th St (at Lexington)