[Fredslist] Jack Halpern to the Rescue - I might buy him a Cape

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 10:59:50 EDT 2010

Hi All,
I must add my 2 cents.  Jack, his wife and his son have impressed me  with
their knowledge, sincerity, and honest caring both on a personal level and
in their business dealings.  I have been to many a Gotham meeting and
believe me, most of you should be looking into long term care....call  Jack.  You
will feel better immediately just knowing you can trust the  person into
whose hands you are putting your inevitable future.
Janet Adler
Janet Adler Realty,Ltd
917 834 2246

In a message dated 3/20/2010 10:41:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,