[Fredslist] Boomers caring for Parents and family - join us for the first Gotham LI seminar Wed March 24 8 a.m.

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Sat Mar 20 11:13:14 EDT 2010

I know it's beautiful out and we don't want to think about heavy issues but
.. planning now will help later.

So make plans to join us on Wednesday, March 24 for the first of our Gotham
seminar series to be held on Long Island.  Vincent Russo, chair of Gotham's
Special Needs group, and well-respected elder care lawyer will discuss
Planning for the Family, topics will include:

.         What Boomers should know when taking care of their parents

.         How to pay for your Parents' Long Term Care

.          What parents need to do when they have a child with special needs

The seminar is on Wednesday, March 24th  at 8am at Vincent's office, located
in Westbury at  1600 Stewart Avenue, 1st Floor.  To RSVP, contact Janet
Castrogiovanni at  jdgrosso at optonline.net  or at 516-804-8543