[Fredslist] Jack Halpern to the Rescue - I might buy him a Cape

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks elizmb at tiac.net
Sat Mar 20 10:56:54 EDT 2010

Jack is one of The Most Passionate people ever about helping the elderly live with dignity, quality care, and respect.
As he says about himself, when talking about elder care: "Just don't get me started."

Yes, do come visit Diversity and speak with Jack...and Kelly.  There's another I would like to add: Gideon Rothschild, an advocate for the elderly, in a different capacity.  Diversity's a great group.

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks
Training The Speaking Voice
917-374-8984