[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to CT/Greenwich

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon Feb 8 13:29:10 EST 2010

Our next Fairfield Group meeting will take place Tuesday, Feb 16th at the
Greenwich Hyatt, 1800 E Putnam Avenue at 8:30 AM in the Pemberwick Room.

Please join us for a fabulous buffet breakfast and a lively discussion
facilitated by our own Barry Monies.

We would love to get as many guests as we can to take part in our exciting
group.

We are a non-compete group, please check with me first and so I can make
sure that there is no conflict.

All guests must pay online in advance.

Breakfast is $25.00.  We've made signing up easy by allowing guests to
register and pay on-line.  Go to  <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/>
www.gothamnetworking.com and click on "Events"-"Tuesday, February 16th,
2010" - 8:30 AM Fairfield" - then follow the prompts to "Pay Online". No
cash or checks, please

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail