[Fredslist] Esther Geizhals speaks....

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Fri Oct 2 12:53:19 EDT 2009

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

I have heard Esther's story before. I am the child of a survivor, and
I found her story very compelling. She does not dwell on the
devastation, and does not tell her story with bitterness. She becomes
really animated when she speaks about renewal and building her family.
Like my mother (who was in auschwitz), god bless her soul, Hitler was
able to break their bodies, but not their souls. You must hear her
story. You will cry and then rejoice.

Warm wishes,

Jack
On Oct 2, 2009, at 1:16 AM, FloDiamond at aol.com wrote:

> Please do not miss the opportunity to hear my mother in law, Esther
> Geizhals, share her extraordinary story of devastation, survival and
> renewal.
> Esther's journey begins in Poland when she was just a teenager,
> beginning with the decimation of her family and  Jewish community,
> to her survival during the war,
> and finally to her rebirth in her beloved United States. We will be
> celebrating Esther's 80th birthday this weekend!
> This is a rare opportunity to hear a witness to one of humanity's
> darkest periods share her story with poignancy, wisdom and great
> humanity.

Jack Halpern, CEO
My Elder Advocate
jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com