[Fredslist] Great business and lots of fun at the East End Cocktail Party

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq. victoria at mindshiftresources.com
Fri Oct 2 05:59:36 EDT 2009

Hi Gotham -

Paul, Jason and I wanted to take a minute and update you all on the fabulous
Gotham East End cocktail party last Friday evening in Southampton. We are so
excited about all of the great business that was done and connections that
were made!

Not only was it a great time - but what was so incredible, was that for such
a young group, we heard talk of at least 10 jobs that were given or received
from East End members to each other! Not to mention so many introductions,
invitations, warm leads, donations of time, advice, referrals!

This is a group of really interesting, connected people looking to expand
their business and social networks not only out East, but through Nassau,
Suffolk and into the NYC. The business being done ran the gamut from real
estate, finance, property management, to golf outings, to art shows,
furniture, event catering at a truly artistic level, body work, promotions,
landscaping, photography, and so much more - even Roller Derby! Gotham East
End is dynamic, fun, energetic and hungry to network! It was a fabulous
evening with great opportunities, great food and drink, and much valuable
business with referrals flying in truly the most generous sense. As you can
tell, we are so psyched about this group - the event was a blast, following
the form of our wonderful start up meetings!

It was so great to see those of you from Gotham at large who joined us -
Thanks to Matt Silver for a great ride.

We will keep you all posted as to our next event. Please watch for updates
and come visit!!

Warm regards,

Victoria, Paul and Jason

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq. President

MindShift Resources, Inc.

Executive, Professional Development and Life Coaching

O: +1.516.640.6260  |  M: +1.917.418.2299

Victoria@ MindShiftResources.com

Your Thinking. Your Business. Your Life.