[Fredslist] Esther Geizhals speaks....

flodiamond at aol.com flodiamond at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 01:16:15 EDT 2009

Please do not miss the opportunity to hear my mother in law, Esther Geizhals, share her extraordinary story of devastation, survival and renewal.
Esther's journey begins in Poland when she was just a teenager,? beginning with the decimation of her family and? Jewish community, to her survival during the war,
and finally to her rebirth in her beloved United States. We will be celebrating Esther's 80th birthday this weekend!
This is a rare opportunity to hear a witness to one of humanity's darkest periods share her story with poignancy, wisdom and great humanity.