[Fredslist] Gotham CT mini seminar postponed

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 21:02:50 EDT 2009

Dear All,

Due to a conflict of schedules, we will be postponing Randi Busse's Connecticut mini seminar, scheduled to be held at the University of Phoenix on June 25th.

Marc Halpert and I will not be scheduling any seminars until August to accommodate everyone's summer schedule. But as soon as the late days of summer begin to wane, we will be ramping up the lectures series once again.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the cocktail party on the 24th!!!

Many thanks and sorry for any inconvenience,

Ellin Yassky

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC
39 Woodbine Lane