[Fredslist] Mia Culpa

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 19:20:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

My face is so red.  As you might remember, some months ago, with the  help
of our very own Marc Halpert, Raj (he is now one name much like  Prince),
Geraldine Newman and Kathy Canfield Shepard, the Friends of PS 169  launched
it's new web site.

At the time I asked for donations and sat back and waited for something to
happen.  Nothing happened.  Nothing got e mailed to me and so I just  hung
my head and thought that no one cared.

To think that no one cared and use the name Gotham in the same breath is an
 oxymoron.

Today, because we didn't know how to do something, we called Marc, who
explained how to work the site.  There on the site were the following
donations from people I had never thanked.  So now, belatedly, in  front of the
whole organization I publicly say a BIG THANK YOU to the following  people:

Marc Halpert, e Giving
Jack Halpern, My Elder Advocate
Nancy Tuber, Prudential Douglas Elliman
June Yip

My gratitude for your gift to our children (with your help 50 are on their
way to summer camp next month), my apologies for this late thank you..

Janet

Janet  Adler Realty, Ltd
1 212 427 3809
1 917 834  2246