[Fredslist] (Promo) Become a Better Marketing Writer

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Fri Jan 16 14:50:23 EST 2009

Hi Gotham,

Once again, I¹m scheduled to teach Marketing Communications at NYU. We have
fun while becoming better copywriters.

Details and link to enroll are below.

Marketing Communications Writing

X50.9152 / $775
SPRING 2009
Continuing Education: Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations

Effective marketing communications writing demands more than a working
knowledge of language, grammar, and paragraph construction. You need to know
your audience and identify your key messages. This course demonstrates how
to apply these techniques and offers a method of writing a range of
materials commonly assigned to marketing communications professionals--from
ads and brochures to articles and press releases. Through weekly writing
assignments, you develop a complete communications package for a product or
service of your choice. Guest speakers are featured.

Enrollment is limited. Students must have basic writing skills and a good
command of English.

This course is applicable toward:
Certificate in Marketing

Monday 4:00pm-6:00pm
February 9 - April 20
No class Mar. 16

10 Sessions

Instructor: Anna Lieber
Location: 48 Cooper Square

Here is the link to enroll:

 Scroll down as my session is at bottom of page.

http://www.scps.nyu.edu/course-detail/X50.9152/20091/marketing-communication
s-writing

Email me me if you have any difficulty enrolling. Look forward to seeing you
there!

Warm regards,
Anna

Anna Lieber

Anna Lieber, CEO/President

Lieber Brewster, Inc.
Creating marketing velocity
anna at lieberbrewster.com
212 874-0548

Does your brand need a makeover? Need to attract new business? Lieber
Brewster is dedicated to empowering entrepreneurial companies through
strategic marketing, training and brand-building initiatives designed to
maximize visibility, market share and growth.

We train CEOs and their teams to become 21st-century brand leaders. We¹ve
worked with a diverse range of clients to create brand stories,
communications, marketing plans, branding programs, product launches,
strategic plans, content, web sites and online marketing solutions.

Visit my blog at:
http://www.lieberbrewster.blogspot.com

Check out my contributions to The New York Enterprise Report:

www.nyreport.com

Use the search for ReportLinks
679
368

Check out my contribution to a new publication NJ CEO:
http://www.njceomagazine.com/articles/2007/11/capture-me.html