[Fredslist] Wonderful housekeeper available on Wednesdays

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Wed Feb 25 08:44:28 EST 2009

We have been lucky to have the same housekeeper for the past eight years, a
woman who has kept our house spotlessly clean and tidy.

Regina is honest as the day is long, reliable and never lets us down, and a
"professor" when it comes to magically cleaning every surface.  Plus, she's
easy to be around.  In a word, Regina is a FIND.

Now, she has Wednesdays available and is looking for more work.  If you are
in need of this wonderful woman, please be in touch with me and I will put
you in touch with her.  She prefers working in Manhattan.

You will not regret this.

Many thanks
Bambe Levine
bambe at bambepr.com