[Fredslist] Gotham South FLorida meeting at the Courtyard Marriott by the Ft. Lauderdale Beach on October 23rd

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Mon Oct 27 16:09:39 EDT 2008

We would like to thank all the participants at the GOTHAM South Florida
meeting at the Courtyard Marriott by the Ft. Lauderdale Beach on October
23rd.

We thank our host the Courtyard Marriott by the Ft. Lauderdale Beach who
so kindly provided us with complimentary appetizers to keep up our
strength while we were talking, laughing and getting to make new friends
and business relationships.

We originally planned to meet on the terrace overlooking the ocean
however Mother Nature kept us inside and some of our confirmed guests
from driving the longer distances to us.

Despite the rain we had a lovely room and an exhilarating evening that
started with personal networking. Then every participant had the
opportunity to introduce themselves, talk about their business and what
a good lead would be for them.

Following the meeting we already have had participants who will be
speaking to pursue business together.

We were very lucky to have Jason Greenberg from L.I. Gotham in Ft.
Lauderdale for just one day on business. He came to our meeting and gave
a firsthand experience of how the Gotham Network has improved his
business and personal life.

Richard Gaines a Family Law Attorney from Greenspoon Marder, P.A. told
the group that even though he had not yet had a chance to become a
Gotham South Florida member he has already been treated like one of the
Gotham family and has been referred for three cases needed by Gotham
members. Thank you Jeanne Norton from Bandit II and Bari Zhan from LGBT
for giving Richard Gaines work and making him feel so welcome to the
National Gotham Network family.

We will be sending all of you an application to become a Gotham Network
member so you will be able to have Fred's List available to you 7 days a
week besides being a member of the Gotham South Florida Group. Fred's
List will enable you to wave the "Magic Wand" of Gotham and request
anything you need professionally or personally.

We are planning our next Gotham South Florida meeting on December 4th SO
PLEASE SAVE THAT DATE.

Current and future Gotham members please spread the word that Gotham
South Florida is welcoming new members with great ideas, business acumen
and altruistic ways.

Robert Esposito

Barter Luxury Marketing, Inc.

robert at barterluxury.com