[Fredslist] How do you handle referrals summary

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon Oct 27 17:04:10 EDT 2008

A few people asked me to post my results on Fred's list so here goes. The
them.

They ranged from an email thank you or a written thank you, to tickets for
the family with a matching toy for the children so they will remember me
when looking at it, to gift certificates, to dinner, shows, Amazon, Barnes &
Noble, or wine or flowers.

Referral fees from 10 to 20%. A gift commensurate with the size of the job,
or take them to dinner or a show so they will get to know me better.

And then there were the emails that said givers gain and just give thanks
and a referral back to them.

There is a lot to consider and think about.  I hope this helps and thanks
again for all of your input

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail