[Fredslist] Reminder: Working Moms' Meeting 3/18

julie klein julie2k at optonline.net
Thu Mar 13 12:30:25 EDT 2008

Our next meeting of the Gotham Working Moms' Group will be held on Tuesday, March 18, from 12:30 - 2:00 at the Friars Club in New York City (55th between Park and Madison).  The fee for the networking lunch meeting is $40.00 payable online at www.gothamnetworking.com  (click on "events") or at the door on the 18th.

If you have not already done so, please let me know whether will attend so that we may plan accordingly.

Thank you.  Hope to see you there!

Julie Klein and Nancy Schess