[Fredslist] Screening room help

Gail Koelln gkgrantwriting at verizon.net
Thu Mar 13 12:28:44 EDT 2008

Dear Gothamites,

Gotham Green members need help to find a venue that would be willing to
donate the use of a screening room for about 150-200 people.  If you know
anyone at a studio, university, corporation, etc. who would be willing to
assist us, please read on.

The room would be used for a free screening of the documentary, "Keepers of
Eden" for Gotham members and friends.  Narrated by Joanne Woodward, "Keepers
of Eden" chronicles the struggles of the Huaorani tribe, an indigenous
people of Ecuador.  It is produced by Gotham friend Matt Mazer.

The tribe lives within Yasuni National Park, one of the most bio-diverse
places on the Earth. The Huaorani have lived as hunters/gatherers in the
Amazon Rainforest for thousands of years. As oil companies plough deeper
into the rainforest, and the Huaorani's ancestral lands, a wave of continued
destruction and pollution threatens to erase their existence.

We would like to help Matt get the word out about the destruction of the
Amazon.  If you can lend a hand, please email me.

Thank you for your assistance,

Gail

Gail Koelln

President

GK Grant Writing

82-52 211 Street

Hollis Hills, NY 11427

phone (718) 776-7284

fax (718) 776-9806

email gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com or gkgrantwriting at verizon.net

www.gkgrantwriting.com

P Think of the environment - Do You Really Need to Print This Email?