[Fredslist] Re Duffel Bags

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 13:51:39 EDT 2008

I am on the Board of the Friends of PS 169 and every summer our small group
sends about 50 children who are learning disabled and emotionally disturbed
off  to summer camp. Quite a few of these children are homeless or foster  kids.
  Each summer we pack up a duffel for each child with clothes,  books and
toiletries.  We had an Army/Navy store who used to donated the  duffels to us,
however, they have gone out of business.  Does anyone know  where we could get
50 duffel bags at a good price?

Thanks.

Janet
Janet Adler Realty, Ltd.