[Fredslist] PROMO: Deirdre Imus' Greening the CleaningR Saves Money AND the Environment

Marks, David DMarks at humed.com
Fri Jun 27 11:19:20 EDT 2008

Dear Gothamites,

Want to learn how to protect your health, the health of your employees
and children, help your company or facility go "Green" and save the
environment, and SAVE MONEY? Read on...

Today, "Green" products are everywhere. But there are many "shades of
green" out there, especially when it comes to cleaning products.
Unfortunately, industry standards and government regulation still allow
for toxic chemical ingredients to go undisclosed on product labels. So
you don't really know what your are buying. And, many green products
just don't work as well and cost more than traditional products on the
market.

That is why we, at The Deirdre Imus Environmental Center for Pediatric
Oncology at Hackensack University Medical Center, have developed and
manufacture Greening the Cleaning(r), a full line of 18 institutional
environmentally responsible cleaning products which are used in
corporate centers, office buildings, schools, medical facilities and
hospitals around the country. We fully disclose our ingredients on our
labels. Our clients gain a lot of value in Greening the Cleaning(r)
products because they work better than traditional chemical cleaners,
cost less, and protect the health of employees and kids, and the
environment. And because we are part of a 501(c)(3) non-profit
corporation, 100% of all funds raised from our institutional products go
back into the Center for supporting education and research to identify,
control and ultimately prevent exposures to environmental factors that
may cause adult, and especially pediatric cancer, as well as other
health problems with our children.

So, let's review
Greening the Cleaning(r):

*	Works Great
*	Saves Money
*	Protects the health of you, your employees and your children
*	And all revenues go back into a good cause?

That's a win win win for everyone! What I would call a "no-brainer!"

Contact me for more details on how to start protecting the environment
and your health with Greening the Cleaning(r) today!

David L. Marks

The Deirdre Imus Environmental Center for Pediatric Oncology
Hackensack University Medical Center * A Not-For-Profit-Corporation
The David & Alice Jurist Research Building
30 Prospect Avenue, Suite 240
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Dir: 201.336.8346
T: 201-336-8071
F: 201-336-8160
E: dmarks at humed.com
W: www.dienviro.com <http://www.dienviro.com/>
Member: Gotham Green
More Green Information:

Products and Standards:
All Greening the Cleaning(r) products meet or exceed Environmental
Choice and Green Seal standards. You can download our full product
catalog as well as MSDS and our green certifications on our website at
http://www.dienviro.com/s950/images/product_catalog_6.9.07.pdf
<http://www.dienviro.com/s950/images/product_catalog_6.9.07.pdf> . Feel
free to visit our website at: www.dienviro.com
<http://www.dienviro.com/>  for more useful information about our
program and our Center.

Awards:
Recently, the New Jersey Chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council
(USGBC) bestowed its first Green Product Award on the Greening the
Cleaning(r) line http://www.dienviro.com/index1.aspx?BD=18838
<http://www.dienviro.com/index1.aspx?BD=18838> . In addition,  Greening
the Cleaning(r) Laundry Detergent won the 2008 Quick & Simple Product
Award  http://www.dienviro.com/index1.aspx?BD=18753
<http://www.dienviro.com/index1.aspx?BD=18753> .

Schools:
Through our national "Greening Your Schools" program, The Deirdre Imus
Environmental Center is helping  schools adopt more eco-friendly
cleaning and maintenance practices. See article in USA  Today: "Deirdre
Imus Helps Schools Go Green"
(http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2008-02-03-deirdre-imus_N.htm)