[Fredslist] Food for Thought

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 14:56:34 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone:

Let's see if you fit the following categories:

        1.    I'm  really busy at work

        2.    I'm  really busy vacationing

        3.    I'm  really too busy to ask her/him for it

        4.    I'm  really busy with the kids

        5.    I  can't seem to sit down to write it

        6.    I  don't think they need mine

        7.    I  don't have an original one

        8.    I'm  really not that good at it

        9.    I  don't think anyone will make it

If any of these excuses is the reason you have not sent a recipe or  two to
_GothamCooks at aol.com_ (mailto:GothamCooks at aol.com)  for the  Gothem
cookbook...than you will be one of the many reasons the cookbook  never gets published.
This would really be a shame since the profits from  the book will go to your
chapter's favorite charity.

Ask for that recipe today....send it today.....we need your help!!!

Janet  Adler Realty, Ltd
1 212 427 3809
1 917 834 2246

PS   If you have your recipes in a book  and would rather mail some in you
can send them to:

Janet Adler
115 E 87th Street
New York, NY  10128