[Fredslist] Your Gotham Co-Founder needs our support

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Jul 28 15:18:50 EDT 2008

Nancy Schess, Gotham Co-Founder, could use some Gotham magic and our
support as well as our prayers for a loved one.

Nancy's Dad is in the hospital right now for a very serious condition
and the family needs our positive thoughts, energies, and well-wishes.
If you are like me and believe in the power of prayer, please say a
prayer for good health for Nancy's Dad.

So come on Gotham, please release some good thoughts and energies out
there for Nancy's Dad and send those prayers as well

Thanks

Debra B. Lindner
Administrative Director
Gotham City Networking