[Fredslist] Disability Benefits Question

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 14:28:48 EDT 2007

Hi All,

An opposing attorney made a representation in court this morning that his client has applied for disability and, if its granted, he will receive benefits for 8 months prior to the day the client first made the application.  I have no experience with disability benefits, other than knowing its relevance for purposes of child support, but this representation sounded very fishy to me.

Does anyone know the answer to this or steer me to someone I can discuss this issue with?

Thanks! Rona

http://mail.yahoo.com