[Fredslist] History of Air Rights Transfer

Siegel, RitaSue ritasue at ritasue.com
Wed Oct 31 14:42:31 EDT 2007

Can someone point me to where I may research who MoMA bought air rights
from the build Museum Tower and to expand their building?

RS

RitaSue Siegel, IDSA, AIGA, IIDA, AIA, DMI

President

RitaSue Siegel Resources

an Aquent company

162 Fifth Avenue, 11th floor

New York, NY 10010

View Location on Map
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=162+5th+Ave,+New+York,+NY+10010,+USA&sa=X
&oi=map&ct=title>

www.ritasue.com <http://www.ritasue.com/>

T + 212 682 2100 (office)

F + 212 682 2946

RitaSue contributes as a Panelist for Business Week's 2007 Talent Hunt
Report
<http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/content/oct2007/id2007101_960501.h
tm?chan=innovation_special+report+--+d-schools_special+report+--+d-schoo
ls>

RitaSue quoted in Business Week's article: Wanted: VP's of Design
<http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/content/aug2007/id20070829_407662.
htm>

RitaSue's latest contribution to Communication Arts, August 2007: You
Can Try, But You Can't Always Get What You Want
<http://www.ritasuesiegelresources.com/downloads/You_Can_Try_Aug_07.pdf>