[Fredslist] Idea Department .... Halloweening in Greenwich Village the civilized way

Susan Spelman ss at spelmanstrategic.com
Wed Oct 31 13:22:58 EDT 2007

Gotham ...

I've lived down here for a long time and finally discovered a great
way to get in the spirit, see the sights and avoid the madness.  Wear
a costume or don't.  Doesn't matter.

There's a very neighborhood restaurant on Ninth Street just east of
Sixth Avenue.  It's called Village.  Got a great bar, good food.
Grab a burger or something more substantial.  Or just drink.

People will float in and out all night.

The weather's perfect.  No reservation needed.  Take the subway or
the PATH (which is across the street).

I'll be there 7ish.  .... My cell phone's below.

Always a very fun time.

   Susan

Susan Spelman

Spelman Strategic Communications