[Fredslist] Million dollar distinctions- free

Advertisingmuse at aol.com Advertisingmuse at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 02:10:04 EST 2007

Hi, if you missed out last opportunity because you were at the fabulous
Gotham Cocktail Party, this time there's no conflict. The next two Wednesdays, you
can attend a free evening of distinctions that businesses pay big bucks for.
And walk out having created a new possibility in any area of your life.

Can't beat that! And it's free!

DATES: Wednesday, December12. And Wednesday, December19. Take your pick.
TIME: 7:15 PM (if you have to be late, no problem.)
PLACE: Landmark Education, 317-A West 33rd Street at 8th Avenue (right near
Post Office).
ASK FOR: The Money Seminar

Let me know if you would like to come and be my guest. You will love it!

Geraldine Newman

Geraldine Newman Communications / NEWTHYNK
www.NEWTHYNK.com
212.988.3395

Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest
products.