[Fredslist] Childcraft encyclopedia to give away

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Dec 7 07:07:33 EST 2007

Does anyone want a perfectly good (almost perfect) set of Childcraft
Encyclopedia?  It is all boxed up and ready to go.  Great for kids
through grammar school.  First up gets the goods.

> This essential 15-volume library contains selections from beloved
> children's literature. It also contains information children will
> need to know about math, science, social studies, and history to
> excel in school.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Read my newest article at The New York Enterprise Report:  http://
tinyurl.com/2k74go

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"