[Fredslist] C of I needs : technology consultant/network administrator

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Tue May 30 17:04:24 EDT 2006

Can anyone in Gotham help with the attached request from one of my CPA's ?

Steve do you have a good technology consultant/network administrator. We
have been working with a firm for several years and want to explore our
options. It is time to replace some equipment and we want a second opinion.
I don't want a guy who is on his own. A small firm is better. If you have a
name and number please forward but don't provide him with our contact
information. If I do call I will tell where the referral came from.

Steven D. Lichtenstein, CLU,ChFC
"Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"
FH Financial Group / The Guardian
95-25 Queens Blvd., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374
ph:718 268-9255x203  f:718 268-9268
e: steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com
web: www.stevenlicht.com

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you  have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.