[Fredslist] Newport Rhode Island, 2 Bedroom Condo for July 28 - Week

Andy Langsam alangsam at LLBL.com
Tue May 30 16:26:49 EDT 2006

We have a 2 Bedroom Condo within walking distance to the Wharf area of Newport Rhode Island.  Top floor of building with water view. The unit sleeps 6 (if 2 sleep on the pull out sofa bed).  It has a full kitchen, dining area, living room, Jaquzzi tub in the master suite, washer/dryer, a/c, balcony, etc.  The facility has parking, a swimming pool, an indoor pool, tennis and an indoor exercise facility with sauna.  Available from Friday night, July 28 through check-out on Friday, August 4.  Seeking $2100 for the week.  Walk to wharves; see the mansions, go to the near-by beach, etc.  I have references for those who want an independent analysis of the property or you can view the same at www.wellingtonresort.com.

Andy Langsam
Andrew S. Langsam
Levisohn, Berger & Langsam, LLP
805 Third Avenue
New York, New York 10022

212 486 7272 X353 (T)
212 486 0323 (F)

NOTICE: This message is intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited; please delete all electronic copies of this message and its attachments, destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify me immediately.  Thank you.