[Fredslist] need college student/intern ASAP for a short-term assignment

Stephanie Schwab stephanies at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 17:48:55 EST 2006

We need an internet-savvy student/intern ASAP for a short-term assignment (a
week or so, could be more).  Pay is in the $10-12/hour range.  Our office is
in midtown but some of this work could be done at home by someone with a
broadband internet connection and good time management.  It's all internet
research and high-level analysis/reporting - we'll train them thoroughly.

Please ask them to email me directly at sschwab at converseon.com with either a
resume and/or a brief email describing their education/work experience.

thanks!
Stephanie

Stephanie Schwab
Vice President