[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Hudson Valley Gotham next week!

michael landrum Mike at CoachMike.com
Wed Dec 6 21:05:26 EST 2006

Gotham - Come, ride the circuit to the Hudson Valley Chapter!

 We meet for breakfast at the I-84 Diner in Fishkill.  It's just off exit 12 of I 84, and our next meeting is 8 a.m. next Thursday, Dec. 14th.  Guest fee is $15 for a full breakfast.

We will not be observing Gotham's non-compete rule for this meeting, so bring a guest - and call or email me to let me know. . .

We have seven members at the moment, and several people are interested.  Our area has a growing and active business community and prospects are good for our chapter which will begin our 3rd year in existance next month.

About Membership - Dues for 2007 are due by Jan 15.  After Jan 1 you will have the option of paying online.  We are holding the line at $400 for the Hudson Valley Chapter - Please add $12.50 for the Gotham 10th Anniversary Gala to be held on Jan. 31 at the Yale Club in Manhattan!  Guests will pay $125.00

Here is our Schedule of Hudson Valley Chapter events for 2007 - all breakfasts except the August 4 picnic:

1/18

3/1

4/12

5/24

6/28

8/4 (Saturday picnic)

9/13

10/18

12/6

So, don't miss this important last meeting of the year.  We'll be networking and setting our policy for the coming year.  See you at the diner!

Please alert me if you plan to attend!!

Mike Landrum
www.ThePassionateSpeaker.com

"Clarity, Brevity, Passion!"