[Fredslist] Gotham Gala

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Wed Dec 6 16:24:19 EST 2006

We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary at the Yale Cllub on January 31st, 2007. Gotham is providing a free ticket to all members who have paid their dues by January 15th. The free ticket is a $125 value. To help pay this cost we are publishing an amazing Gala Journal thanks to Joanne Meurer and Lee Kader. The cost of Journal ads are $250 to $2500 depending on size and placement. Our firm is taking a $2500 ad to lead by example. Please help us make the Journal (and Gala) successful!  Ad copy goes to Joanne and money to Bob Formica.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.