[Fredslist] Yesterday's 2024 Insurance Rate Outlook Panel Discussion!

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Mar 15 08:38:49 EDT 2024

Yesterday we held our:

2024 Insurance rate outlook panel discussion
Sponsored By Raj & Sharon Goel of Brainlink!

It was a very INFORMATIVE and COMPREHENSIVE panel. If you missed it, you MISSED A LOT!

Special THANK YOU to our Panelists:

Benjamin Palancia, <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/Ben3449> Albert Palancia Insurance Agency, Inc.
Michael Jakob, <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/MichaelJakob> SRI Safety Management, Inc.
Shawn Bernabeu, <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/ShawnBernabeu> USI Insurance

The participation & feedback from guests, some of whom are also in the industry, was a valuable addition!

To give you some insight:

YES, the 2024 insurance rates are still rising but, the rate in which they are rising is slowing!

Our subject matter experts also discussed things like:

- What the factors are that are affecting current insurance rates.
 - Carriers requesting information that could be assumed to be protected by HIPPA law.
- The effects of NY labor law on insurance.
 - Underwriters being more detail oriented on questions & requirements than they have in the past.
- Excess lines of coverage.
- D&O Claims (Directors & Officers Liability Insurance).
- EPLI Claims (Protections against many kinds of employee lawsuits).
- How recent & past major cyber breaches affect Cyber Security Coverage.
- How advancements in auto technology increase auto claims and its effects on the marketplace.
- Exclusions & Certificates of Insurance for General Contractors & Sub Contractors
-&-
💡The importance of finding a broker who specializes in the coverage you need.💡

The biggest takeaway:
Many agents will review/analyze your current policies for FREE, TALK TO AN EXPERT!

If you have topics you would like to hear about, feel free to let me know!
Please consider joining one of our Panel Discussions or Industry Events in the future!

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Director
Gotham Networking