[Fredslist] Gotham - Are you in the Construction/Contractor Space? Register for this Panel Discussion Now! 3/14 at 12PM! 🚜

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Feb 28 07:45:02 EST 2024

🛠️ Are You in the Construction/Contractor Space? ⚒️

•Have you ever been involved in a construction project and unsure if you are Properly Protected?

•As it relates to Construction Risks, are you wondering what Common Coverages/Polices are needed?

•Do you know what Contractual Liability Coverage is and why it’s important?

•Interested in learning some Insurance Cost Saving Strategies specifically for contractors?

•Have you ever hired a contractor & wondered if they have the Proper Coverage?

If so, join our Insurance Panel Discussion where our panelists will touch on this subject + many others!

Gotham City Networking proudly presents it's 2024 Business Seminar Series!
Sponsored By: Raj & Sharon Goel at BrainLink

2024 Insurance rate outlook: a panel discussion

Featuring our very own Subject Matter Experts:

Benjamin Palancia, <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/Ben3449> Albert Palancia Insurance Agency, Inc.
Michael Jakob, <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/MichaelJakob> SRI Safety Management, Inc.
Shawn Bernabeu, <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/ShawnBernabeu> USI Insurance

Thursday, March 14th, 2024 at 12PM on Zoom

Please JOIN US for an informative round-table discussion as Ben, Michael and Shawn share their perspectives!

Please register with: Rosalia at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:Rosalia at gothamnetworking.com>

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Director