[Fredslist] 2024 Season of Giving

Fred C. Klein, Esq. fcklein at tarterkrinsky.com
Mon Apr 15 05:39:25 EDT 2024

Our 2024 Season of Giving initiative commence on April 1st, and we are pleased to inform that Hans Hanson and Ray Walcott will return as April "Matchers".

They will match all tax deductible credit card donation made to www.gothamfoundation.org and, what's more, your donation will be 100% pass through as Gothamite Scott Bloom has agreed to reimburse all attendant credit card fees.

Thank you Hans, Ray and Scott!

Last year the Foundation issued five grants in the amount of $6160 each to the 501 c 3s designated on donations pulled "out of the hat" by Gotham accountant Michael Garibaldi (under the scrutiny of Lisa Waterman).

And so, as I say every year: You need to be in it to win it and this is one of the best things we do!

Let the donations continue :)
[image971401.png]<http://www.tarterkrinsky.com/>
Fred C. Klein, Esq.​​​​

Counsel
T: 212-574-0337<tel:212-574-0337>

F: 315-512-1453<fax:315-512-1453>
fcklein at tarterkrinsky.com<mailto:fcklein at tarterkrinsky.com>

Bio<http://www.tarterkrinsky.com/bios/fred-klein>

Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP
1350 Broadway

New York

NY

10018
www.tarterkrinsky.com<http://www.tarterkrinsky.com/>

LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/tarter-krinsky-&-drogin-llp/>

Crain's<https://www.tarterkrinsky.com/news/tarter-krinsky-drogin-ranked-47-in-crains-2021-100-best-places-to-work-in-new-york-city>      2022 best places to work in NYC<https://www.tarterkrinsky.com/news/tkd-press-release-tarter-krinsky-drogin-named-to-crains-new-yorks-100-best-places-to-work-in-2022->

________________________________

Tarter Krinsky & Drogin is fully operational in-person. However, because of anticipated delays in receiving regular mail and other deliveries, please e-mail copies of anything you send by regular mail or delivery, including issuing remittances electronically. Please contact our receptionist at reception at tarterkrinsky.com or by phone at 212-216-8000 with any questions. Thank you in advance for your courtesies.

NOTE: If regular mailing or other specific transmission type is required by terms of a contract, order or statute, please comply with those obligations and transmit the materials by the means set forth in the agreement, order or statute as well as by email.

Confidentiality Disclosure: This information in this email and in attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named (addressee(s). This information may be subject to attorney/client privilege or may otherwise be protected by work product privilege or other legal rules. It must not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to disclose, and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.

This email is an informal communication that is not meant to be legally binding upon the sender unless expressly noted to the contrary.

Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP, Attorneys-at-Law.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.|Counsel
T: 212-574-0337|F: 315-512-1453
fcklein at tarterkrinsky.com|Bio

Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP