[Fredslist] 2024 Season of Giving

Hans Hanson hans at mycollegelogic.com
Tue Apr 9 08:41:15 EDT 2024

In honor of Fred's wishes, I will *donate $100 right now
<https://gothamfoundation.org/>*. Who is in with me?

Thank you, Fred, for your inspiration in helping people in need, and a big
thanks also to Ray Walcott and Scott Bloom for your awesome support!!

Enjoy some music here... but put on your headphones to hear it properly.

*HERO (es)
<https://www.reverbnation.com/turtlesntanlines/song/33510302-heroes?fb_og_action=reverbnation_fb:unknown&fb_og_object=reverbnation_fb:song&player_client_id=j29dsi7kl&utm_campaign=a_public_songs&utm_content=reverbnation_fb:song&utm_medium=facebook_og&utm_source=reverbnation_fb:unknown>*
is
a song written and played by my son Jeff and I

*H&J- Bad Moon Rising* <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdrSm3KY7xY> a
popular song recorded by my son Jeff and I

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dumbOcRwH5w>*

<https://fb.watch/n9f5Z_qlgw/>*

>From my Cars show on 3/13/23-  *Just What I Needed*
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g23k-VOt0YM>

The coolest 5 minutes of my musical career- *Moving in Stereo
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeqCSC5snb4>*

*Sensitive Kind* <https://youtu.be/Q0xQHKovD5g>... from a private party
last year; playing with professionals

*Time is Tight