[Fredslist] November Season of Giving Matchers

Fred Klein FKlein at legal.org
Mon Nov 20 11:02:10 EST 2023

It has become Tradition that Ben Geizhals and I team up to be the November Season of Giving Matchers.

It is our pleasure to help the Gotham Foundation Grant initiative come across the goal line.

When I say goal, I mean Hans Hanson's vision of our exceeding last year's total, ie, $23,333 (7 grants of $3,333). As of the moment, we are at the $20,000 mark with 2 weeks to go before our 12/6 Holiday Party when we announce this year's grants.

We can better last year's total if we pull together Gothamly.  To do so please make a tax deductible donation at www.Gothamfoundation.org<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/J9nrC1w9P8t62W6vIGqYnl?domain=gothamfoundation.org> to help us reach our goal and don't forget to designate a worthy 501 c 3 charity which could be picked out of the hat by Gotham accountant Michael Garibaldi (under the careful scrutiny of Lisa Waterman) as a grant recipient

Thank you all! This is one of the best things we do :)

PS: You have to be in it to win it!