[Fredslist] Thank You

Deborah Farkash debfarkash at gmail.com
Thu May 11 13:37:01 EDT 2023

Thank you to everyone at Gotham,, NYC, health and longevity group.
An exciting and fun meeting started out with some fresh fish, always a nice
addition.
Love how everyone contributes to a meeting., Not just by their presence,
but active participation.

I’d like to thank Patty Bayer Troup starting us off with a meaningful
meditation so that we can be centered and focused and ready to receive.

Our fist speaker, a new member, Shawn Hauver owner at OsteoStrong spoke
about building bones and the research behind the OsteoStrong program that
has been scientifically proven to improve bone density. But those that live
in New York open to coming to his facility, Shawn had some special offers.

Special thanks to Dr. Richard Carlton, who has been keeping us abreast of
Covid and the mini manifestations and how to continue to stay protected as
we’re all enjoying more in person connections.

Of course big thank youse to Kelly Welles and Ben Geizhals our GCs call
keep things moving interesting and fun.

--
Deborah Farkash
917-628-8361