[Fredslist] Great Gotham Event next Friday!!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Thu May 11 14:07:58 EDT 2023

Gotham,
I hope you are all well.  Our next Gotham Princeton event is May 19th lunch from 12:30-2:00.
We are pleased to announce our next speaker will be Gotham's 2017 Networker of the Year and Current Gotham Princeton Member:

Carly Meyer Bentley is the CEO, Founder, and Empresaria of The Freckled Strawberry, Inc., a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering independence in women through individual development, career advancement, entrepreneurship, and financial intelligence. Carly will be speaking about how women are owning their space more now than ever, and they own more positions of power than in decades prior. They're internalizing their strength and claiming their space. Women are generating more income, creating wealth of their own, and refining their relationship with financial matters.

If you have questions please feel free to reach out to myself or our group Coordinator Lorette Pruden.

We will be meeting at:

Trattoria Procaccini

354 Nassau Street

Princeton NJ 08540
There is plenty of parking too!

Here is the link to join us for this event
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Princeton-NJ/25191

We are an open Group so please sign up!  Circuit riders and guests are welcome!

Look forward to seeing all of you please let me or Lorette know if you have any questions.

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Managing Partner