[Fredslist] Urgent need for a Labor Attorney, representing employees, for a Westchester family member

Sanborn, Jennifer jsanborn at risk-strategies.com
Wed Jun 14 11:57:36 EDT 2023

Looking for the same type of counsel for a friend in the cannabis industry. Ideally, someone with class action experience.

Thank you!

Jennifer Sanborn (she/her)
Vice President | CA License #0C13394
Risk Strategies Company
In California DBA RSC of California Insurance Brokerage Inc, License #0F06675
m 925-323-0368
jsanborn at risk-strategies.com
750 Third Avenue, Suite 1500 | New York, NY 10017
Riskstrategies.com

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments hereto are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately, do not copy or disclose the information to anyone and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. You may not rely on e-mail communication to report a claim or to give us instructions to place, bind, change or terminate coverage unless we have subsequently confirmed to you in writing that we have received your message and will be taking the action you requested.