[Fredslist] Urgent need for a Labor Attorney, representing employees, for a Westchester family member

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed Jun 14 01:45:27 EDT 2023

Hello Gotham Members: A dear cousin who lives/works in Westchester is seeking a Labor Attorney for a workplace Harassment (not sexual) and Retaliation issue at a major not for profit; she seeks urgent representation. Ideally need someone Bilingual Spanish, but open to all referrals. Please send any referrals to me as I’ll help her to vet the potential representation. Thank you-Amparo
 Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>
www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com>